Changes:
| We've added Kyler - just kidding - Labor Day wknd. Playing remote control cars with Granddaddy. |
| View of living room from above. Made a few changes since this, but basically this is the "new" look. Before. . . and wondering IF the boxes would ever GO AWAY! After. . . finally! |
| Boy's room |
| Girl's room |
For our Hong Kong folks . . .
the house two doors down did sell.
They are in the process of making it livable.
| Home Sweet Home with lush green grass. Granddaddy is a mess! |
YAY for no more boxes! Quite an accomplishment, indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Makes me want to cry! The house looks great. Thanks for all of the pictures. It's exactly what McKenzie had said, "It's weird, but it is Mom's house, inside of your house." :) Everything looks great. REALLY missing that yard right now. Sigh. I love seeing the rooms with colorful rugs. I've been trying to talk Trip into buying some-just not at the top of our priority list. Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI can barely recognize our house it looks so diferent. from caroline
ReplyDeleteWow! This looks great. Ditto on the comment about it being Mama Mary's house inside Trip and Jen's. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJust clicked on your link-- every time I have done it before there wasn't anything there and I guess I just forgot. Love the pictures. Computer still being weird and can't see all of them but like what I see.
ReplyDelete