Wow!!! It is cold enough here for me, thank you! But your grandchildren would love a few hours in the snow not to mention a few days off of school! :)
Thank you for leaving your wonderful post on Lila's blog. We need a the support and intuition a person can give. I believe the Lord has it in His time and you know I hope I can wait for His time. And I would love to come Tennessee for a baby!
Wow!!! It is cold enough here for me, thank you! But your grandchildren would love a few hours in the snow not to mention a few days off of school! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving your wonderful post on Lila's blog. We need a the support and intuition a person can give. I believe the Lord has it in His time and you know I hope I can wait for His time. And I would love to come Tennessee for a baby!
ReplyDelete