| Need I say more. . . I just love this boy. . . LOVE this picture and his genuine HAPPY face. I love you, Kyler! |
Thursday, March 3, 2011
OK. . . I'm a tad bit frustrated. . . still trying to figure out this blogging without having a complete melt down. I had saved the below blog in order to come back and "fix" some things and add a few more pictures. Well, that did not happen. One of my favorite pictures did not show up. ??? So I will add it here (hopefully). I also wanted to make a disclaimer ~ IF your picture did not show up on the blog before this one. . . I am working (mentally) on another. I have SO much respect and appreciation for all you bloggers out there. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks and I AM going to learn to do this. . . I AM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, that's one of the best pictures EVER. Hope you're having a smiley kind of day! XOXO
ReplyDeletethis is the award for BEST blog post EVER (at the very least, the longest one. he he he). i'm here for you sister. i'll have to bring my kids over and supervise your blogging sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture of a gorgeous boy! Was that playing air hockey at Bounce U?
ReplyDeleteI think he was playing air hockey with me when we did the laser tag thing. That smile just may be for me. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are right Priss! :>)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog...so happy that you are blogging! Don't get to see you enough! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete