Monday, October 25, 2010

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. . .

 Loooong post with LOTS of Pictures.
Don't know how to eliminate (TOO many cute ones)
and I clicked on something before so needed to start
a new post.


 MORE cuteness, sweetness, preciousness, thoughtfulness. . .

Too much FHE fun!!  True joy!!
 
My mouth is BIGGER than YOUR mouth!

SWEET good-bye kiss. . . .


Ohhhh!  I am so cute!


Ethan and his Thomas

More ice cream. . . Ethan says Yum!!

Proof that a picture is worth a thousand words! 
Our sweet Logan!
 
Ellie feeding Adaleigh. . . precious!!

Kierstyn, oops ~ Piper and Kelly!  Buddies!

Hailey, Caroline and Alexis enjoying ice cream together.
I scream, you scream. . . they ALL scream for ice cream!

These two are kindred spirits. 
Connor and Hailey Bug being silly together playing the wii.

Yep, melted your heart, huh?  CUTE Jake!!!!
 
Mia, Caroline, Kierstyn and Alexis. . .
Too cute, huh??? 

Snuggle time - Kyler and Heath

Trevin LOVES little Adaleigh and
little Adaleigh LOVES Trevin.

Hello, this is Chloe, can Connor come out and play? 

                    


4 comments:

  1. I could look at these pictures all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT YOU! Your very own blog!!! I'm so proud of you. :)

    And I, too, could look at these pictures all day long! You sure do have a cute family. (Not that I'm biased or anything...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. LOVE THE PICS! I'm looking at all of these posts before I tell my kids, b/c I know it will be hours before they let me back on! :) Way to go, Mary!!!! THANK YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo blessed. I hope so much to have that kind of family closeness when our kids are older with their kids. Ü

    ReplyDelete