Sunday, October 24, 2010

Testing. . .



Trying to figure out what I'm doing. . . can I post pictures without Meghan here????

Why. . . yes, I can. . . however, this is not the picture nor where I wanted the picture.   Let me try this again.

Now, this ranks as one of my all time favorites.
Can't you just hear these two giggling?!?!?!? 
They had such a fun time together before the Merediths took off for HK.
Fun memories.  This was at Bounce U.  It might be best that they are separated
for a few years.  No telling what they would have begun scheming together.  :>)
Love, Love, LOVE this pictures and these girls. . .
PIPER and ELLIE
SUMMER 2010

Will return when my brain is fresh. . . . lots of fine tuning to do. . . .

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! And I'm the first to make a comment on your new blog-what a privilege! :) I LOVE this photo!!! Happiness in its purest form! :) What other photos do you have that I'd LOVE to see??? Yes, those two just might be trouble with a capital T. Ellie is taking a nap but will have to show her when she wakes up. Thanks for sharing with us-can't wait to see what you post next. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You CAN do it! I knew you could. :) And I'm here if you need any help.

    Love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my favorite picture!! I need a copy for Piper to put in her room. Those two definitely are something else. Too smart and sneaky for their own good.

    ReplyDelete