How sweet! What great pictures. :) All of you look VERY happy. I'm also coveting my own kitchen...including appliances!!! Is that still a sin???
How funny you are Jen! You all look so very happy. Mary, I think that you get prettier by the day! You look positively beautiful in that picture.
I can only see the picture of Kelly and Trip- very lucky you are. Still trying to figure out a way to get some of you to come out here and visit me...hmmm :)
Those are the best pictures, seriously!!I love your boys!MK- I'll come visit you :)
And what cute boys they are! :)
How sweet! What great pictures. :) All of you look VERY happy. I'm also coveting my own kitchen...including appliances!!! Is that still a sin???
ReplyDeleteHow funny you are Jen! You all look so very happy. Mary, I think that you get prettier by the day! You look positively beautiful in that picture.
ReplyDeleteI can only see the picture of Kelly and Trip- very lucky you are. Still trying to figure out a way to get some of you to come out here and visit me...hmmm :)
ReplyDeleteThose are the best pictures, seriously!!
ReplyDeleteI love your boys!
MK- I'll come visit you :)
And what cute boys they are! :)
ReplyDelete