Jake saying "CHEESE". . .
more "CHEESE". . .
How cute is this one?!?!?! A big smile for Granddaddy back in TN
Alexis ready for her 7 year old pictures.
Hailey ready for her 6 year old pictures.
Chloe getting the finishing touches for her 3 year old pictures.
Doctor, doctor. . . is there a doctor in the house??
Yes, m'am! Here I come to the rescue. Dr. Jasperson is in the house!
Not only is she beautiful, she is a wonderful big sister!
Giving piggy back rides!
More "CHEESE" !!
He's had enough. I love a good thumb sucker!
My sweet girls. . . growing up so fast!!
What do you expect from a little man in a house with 3 older sisters??
100% CUTE!! and SO proud of himself!
I love the backside of little people!
Thanks for the memories. It was a fun visit!
I'll be back for the birth of this next little guy or gal!
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wow! can't believe she's having #5 already! Seems like she was just babysitting mine. Glad MK is out of the hot water and up from the bed! Love that you let them do your hair!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous girls and Handsome boy!!!! Love the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post... thank you!
ReplyDeleteI hate to tell ya- but they have already grown so much. I think this is the summer Alexis is going to do A LOT of growing- the girl doesn't stop eating. :) We always love having Mama Mary at our house!!!!
ReplyDelete