When you fight you have to decide how much it really matters to you. If it's not worth getting upset about, let it go. And if it is worth getting upset about you have to be brave enough to bring it up with the other person. And if you aren't brave enough to do that, you have to let it go. Once you've discussed it, it's over and you never bring it up again.
I found this little gem in my jewelry box this AM but I can't read my writing to give proper credit to the person that originally gave it ~ Danielle ----------. This is why I NEED McKenzie to help me sort, organize and THROW AWAY ~ I get TOO distracted. Love this advice tho' and just HAD to share ~ now I'm going to go practice it!
LOVE the advice!!
ReplyDeleteWe are too much alike- as you see I got distracted and came to the computer instead of organizing. :)
:). i can't wait to see you more!!!
ReplyDelete