Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

What a blessed woman I am!  Not only do I live in freedom surrounded by loved ones, I have a testimony of Jesus Christ ~ I know He lives and loves me!  Our Ding Dongs in Hong Kong are on their way HOME ~ as they enjoy time in CO with Jen's family  I am getting anxious for their arrival home ~ 11/12 days away (they arrive on separate days so it will be 12 days before they are all here). . . so close.  It has been good to have Trip here ~ he's a good man, however, no one hugs as well as a grandchild :>)  My life is not perfect, however, I love my life, my family, my friends, my church ~ my Savior, Jesus Christ.  We will be moving back to Stones River Ward just in time for the Merediths to move back into their home.  Working out the logistics of moving has been a good distraction from anticpating the Merediths return.  Now if we could only wiggle our noses and have our UT folks appear!  I'm proud to be an American ~ so VERY grateful to be an American ~ THANK YOU to all our servicemen and women who have past and are presently fighting for our freedoms ~ this is a great land.  God is so good.  Thank you for your love and friendships!  Have a safe and enjoyable 4th as we celebrate ~ Freedom, Life and Love. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. And you bless those lives that you are in! You are the most giving, loving woman- person! Happy 4th to you, I love you!

    ReplyDelete