Mary, it is 3:30 AM ...too long of a story to tell at this hour?;op so proud of you and your blog!!! I have read it and oogled it all several times over...hence the 3 in the morning comment posting! so I am too awake but not necessarily operational with fully engaged brain power to enable the lets-hope-this-makes-some-sense mode for catching-up communication SO, we will leave that for another day...I love you buddy! So, so glad Santa visited you early?;o) Trusting B-days were kind and loving to you and Al! I realized in late November I did not have THE new address to send snail mail, my AOL and online activity is squelched at work and no computer functioning at home has me speechless...novel and ironic!!! anyway, Larry and I celebrated your special days with our own 46th commemoration in our usual fashion and style - you should have been here?;o) and I really should try to sleep before it is time to awaken...perhaps tomorrow or the next day your blog will have one new follower and I can fulfill my dream of being a Common Tater...snicker,snoorff xoxoxs hugs and Hershey's (or whatever chocolate is left) m zzzz
Mary, it is 3:30 AM ...too long of a story to tell at this hour?;op so proud of you and your blog!!! I have read it and oogled it all several times over...hence the 3 in the morning comment posting! so I am too awake but not necessarily operational with fully engaged brain power to enable the lets-hope-this-makes-some-sense mode for catching-up communication SO, we will leave that for another day...I love you buddy! So, so glad Santa visited you early?;o) Trusting B-days were kind and loving to you and Al! I realized in late November I did not have THE new address to send snail mail, my AOL and online activity is squelched at work and no computer functioning at home has me speechless...novel and ironic!!! anyway, Larry and I celebrated your special days with our own 46th commemoration in our usual fashion and style - you should have been here?;o) and I really should try to sleep before it is time to awaken...perhaps tomorrow or the next day your blog will have one new follower and I can fulfill my dream of being a Common Tater...snicker,snoorff xoxoxs hugs and Hershey's (or whatever chocolate is left) m zzzz
ReplyDelete