View from front door. . . . And I am INSIDE! It is 72 degrees in Hong Kong and 16 * here BUT feels like 0!!! Needless to say ~ NO school today ~ and probably not tomorrow either. I am grateful for the warmth of a nice home.
I am sorry but the desert has gotten to me and that looks just way too cold. We tend to start mumbling when we see frost on the ground (well, Adam does more since it means frost delay) :) I am sure my kids would enjoy a little more white around Christmas time... although we have no grass for it to stick to so I guess it really wouldn't matter. :)
Hey cute friend. Getting caught up on your blog and came upon the post on the Bigler family. Well, get this small world, Gary Bigler is in my ward with his wife Julie and kids. Sara Bigler (whom I believe is your friend, Amy's, daughter) is one of my Laurels. I miss M'boro! Hope you're having a great holiday season.
Looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. I"ll share with the children tomorrow. :) They'll be jealous there is no snow to play in here and that they still have to go to school for two more days.... Me, I'm grateful for the HK weather currently in the high 60"s/low 70's! :)
I am sorry but the desert has gotten to me and that looks just way too cold. We tend to start mumbling when we see frost on the ground (well, Adam does more since it means frost delay) :) I am sure my kids would enjoy a little more white around Christmas time... although we have no grass for it to stick to so I guess it really wouldn't matter. :)
ReplyDeleteHey cute friend. Getting caught up on your blog and came upon the post on the Bigler family. Well, get this small world, Gary Bigler is in my ward with his wife Julie and kids. Sara Bigler (whom I believe is your friend, Amy's, daughter) is one of my Laurels. I miss M'boro! Hope you're having a great holiday season.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow!!
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. I"ll share with the children tomorrow. :) They'll be jealous there is no snow to play in here and that they still have to go to school for two more days.... Me, I'm grateful for the HK weather currently in the high 60"s/low 70's! :)
ReplyDeleteI remember the cold snow, but her it doesn't even seem like christmas here because there is hardly any decorations!
ReplyDelete