Sunday, February 27, 2011
Mia talk. . .
I was blessed to have Mia for the weekend. (Will post about it later. - NOW I am accountable to do so!) On the way home from church this afternoon we opened a bottle of water to share. Mia is reading the label: Eternal Water. She asks what that means but before I can respond she declares: "Well, it is Sunday so that works for me" and she takes a big gulp. Later in the house I was playing Scrabble on my phone with Josiah. He knows my weaknesses and introduced me to this awesome way to play Scrabble. . . being desperate for a partner I got sucked in. I have been playing with Josiah ~ it is all done on the phone at your leisure ~ which is nice. SO. . . today Mia asks : "Does Josiah know you are cheating with the dictionary and he is still beating you?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. cute little granddaughter. you are so lucky to get sleep overs.
ReplyDeletescrabble: please play me too mm!? I'm also on words with friends if that is what you are playing. 5thof11 is my user name. hope to see you on there once a day if i'm lucky *usually at 2am! lol
LOL!! She is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteThat water sounds good to me...does it give you more energy??? Wish her cousins could have been at church with her. :)
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely cute. Sounds like you have an awesome granddaughter. You need to share the bread recipe also. It looks so soft and yummy. Tell her I could smell it over the computer. Great job.
ReplyDelete