Random, random and more random. . .
I have no idea what this post will become. For months I have had an idea of what I wanted to post, however, I have not been able to get my "thoughts" posted. SO. . .I am going to post pictures, mainly for those far, far away and those far, far, far, far and even farther away! Let's see what this turns into. . .
i enjoyed it too and i'm not too far away! especially enjoyed all the smiles and it's cute you included the rose's (i'm assuming that was capturing you giving them good news :).
ReplyDeletethank you for all your comments on my blog, i love them and look forward to every one, especially when you confirm that I'm not the only sometimes wusey mommy out there. :) xoxoxoxoxoxo
I LOVE every one of these!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sure I did not see all the pictures-- didn't see the roses Lila was talking about. But I do LOVE ALL those people. Love the picture of daddy driving. I think my boy needs to be around his boy cousins some- oh the things he could learn. :) Thanks mom.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE this!!! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE this!!! Thank you!!
ReplyDelete