Ha! I am hoping you can read these. This gal cracks me up. She was insisting that we leave church and head to the airport for HK. . . however, I LOVED the P. S.. . . I have to ask my mom. (Whew! I KNEW what that answer would be.) When it came down to it she went right into her Primary class and made friends right away. Once the class knew she was Connor's cousin they welcomed her like a celebrity ~ the Crawford twins made the connection with their cousin Hannah in SR; she recognized Isabel L. from soccer and Glenn B. had sat behind us in church. . . all was good. We weren't able to leave for HK as she had "planned", but we had a good rest of the day. Our HT's came and then Mia and I headed to a mission farewell party for Sister Rachel Lowery. We were only able to stay briefly but got our hugs and goodbyes in. I used to babysit Rachel and Rachel has babysat Mia and her siblings many times. Funny how things work. . . SO pleased for/about Rachel and her choice to serve a full time mission. She will be an awesome missionary.
That sweet, sweet Mia!! She is very thoughtful. I know she misses her cousins very much!!
ReplyDeleteI am sure it was all about the note passing. You should have told her it was a little closer and cheaper to come to Utah!!! :)
ReplyDeleteRachel- wow!! Congratulations to her... can't believe she is going on a mission.
oh goodness gracious! that is so hilarious and precious! :0) that little mia and her list making (which included abreviations?! verrrrry impressive). i like how you told her to ask granddaddy. lol. i think it is about time you do take all those grandbabies to Hong Kong, have a Chinese party with all the traditions and some 8x10s of those cute meredith's around. of course you'll have to eat some chinese food too. i want to be invited... please? ;)... so cute, still giggling a little bit.
ReplyDeletehahahaha! Mia is such a crackup! Fun times!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! What a DARLING post. :) I will have to let everyone read it before they go to school in the morning. Kind of makes me sad...I wish we could charter a plane to bring everyone over tomorrow! When we asked everyone what they wanted Daddy to bring back from the U.S. next week, they replied, "That's easy...Granddaddy, Mama Mary, Grandma, Grandpa, ALL of our cousins, Aunts, Uncles, etc...." If nothing else this experience has reminded us what, or rather, WHO is truly important in our lives. :) BTW, Connor loves his primary class. They are great group of boys and girls! He really misses them.
ReplyDelete