Mia was here for the weekend. She has been wanting to learn how to cook. . . SO. . . we start with Mama Mary bread. . .
| Bread making begins. . .
|
| Time to take it out of the oven!
|
| The REAL test begins. . . hmmmmm |
| Earns a TWO thumbs up! Good job "M" team. . . yum, yum, yummy!! |
Next on the kitchen agenda is cucumber dip ~ a long time family favorite!
| Simple ingredients: 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), cucumber (1 regular size or 1/2 large) & onion salt to taste. Fritos are for dipping! |
| Another TWO thumbs up! |
Didn't have to turn the oven back on. . . enjoyed good ole cookie dough. . . (and it's wheat-free & gluten-free. . .who would have guessed!) SO GOOD!!!!!
The perfect ending to a perfect day. . . ahhh NOTHING beats a good ole bubble bath . . . thanks for a fun time, Mia!
Love it!! Could almost smell the bread. She is growing up so much. I bet she LOVED that one on one time with you guys.
ReplyDeleteFUN! You a really good grandma! I need to figure out how to make your bread recipe gluten free - have you ever done that?
ReplyDeleteI could almost taste the bread!! I haven't had warm bread in a long time!
ReplyDeleteMia will be an excellent cook one day, she is always wanting to to learn.
I'm so glad you had so much fun! Love both of you!!!
You have NO IDEA how impressed I am with this post! (Picture of ingredients=awesome!)
ReplyDeleteI first read this post last night while we were sitting in the dark without power (Kelly's iPad was our only means to reaching the outside world). The dinner Kyler was planning to cook was obviously a no-go and I was hungry already. And then I saw those warm loaves of bread...mmmmmm...I think I'm going to have to make some MM bread this week now!